PROFORM GROUP INC. FUEL TANKS ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR BUSINESS. Manufactured and rigorously tested at our Oklahoma and Ohio plants, our fuel tanks are assembled at all two of our U.S. facilities depending on customer location and other requirements.
- Steel, aluminized-steel, and aluminum
- D-Shape, Slated-D, Rectangular, Square and Round
- Reinforced, Armored, Powder Coated, CARC, Acid Etched or Polished
- Capacities of 60 - 180 Gallons
- Pre-Packaged for Service and Drop Shipped; Line Set, Sequenced and JIT
The Table below lists the specifications/deminsions of the tanks we provide here at Proform.
|Tank||Capacity Range||Available Diameters||Available Widths||Available Lengths|
|D-Shape||50 Gal. (189. 0Ltr.) / 120 Gal. (453.6 Ltr.)||16.0 in. (406.4 mm) / 19.0 in (482.6 mm) / 23.0 in (584.20 mm)||23.0 in (584.2 mm) / 25.0 in (635.0 mm)||28.0 in (711.2 mm) / 63.0 in (1600.2 mm)|
|School Bus Rectangular||35 Gal. (132.0 Ltr.) / 100 Gal (378.0 Ltr)||13.0 in (330.2 mm) / 15.0 in (381.0 mm)||20.0 in (508.0 mm) / 23.0 in (584.2 mm) / 25.0 in (635.0 mm)||29.0 in (736.6) / 72.0 in (1828.8 mm)|
|Round||42 Gal (158.8 Ltr) / 150 gal (567.0 Ltr)||20.0 in (508.0 mm) / 24.0 (609.6 mm) / 26.0 in (660.4)||33.0 in (838.2 mm) / 71.0 in (1803.4 mm)|
|Rectangular||25 Gal (94.5 Ltr) / 125 Gal (472.5 Ltr)||11.0 in (279.4 mm) / 13.0 in (330.2 mm) / 15.0 in (381.0 mm) / 18.0 in (475.2 mm) / 20.0 in (508.0 mm) / 24.0 in (609.6 mm)||20.0 in (508.0 mm) / 23.0 in (584.2 mm) / 25.0 in (635.0 mm) / 26.0 in (660.4 mm)||21.0 in (533.4 mm) / 72.0 in (1828.8 mm)|
PROFORM GROUP INC. AIR TANKS ARE INDUSTRY-LEADING STEEL AND ALUMINUM PRESSURE VESSELS. Designed for a variety of sectors in Canada, USA, Mexico and other export markets, our Air Tanks are manufactured and rigorously tested at our newest state-of-the-art facility in Monterrey, Mexico. Proform Group Inc. has the capability to produce over 400,000 tanks per year with room to expand capabilities and increase volumes.
- Steel and aluminum tanks rated to 150 psi work load pressure
- Designed to meet all the latest U.S. federal and SAE specifications
- 300 psi testing pressure rated 100% testing and inspection
- Sizes range from 8” to over 13” in diameter
- Various fitting configurations in end caps or mid tube
- Powder coated, CARC and polished
- SAE J10 and FWVSS 121 specification compliant
- With and without baffles and multi compartment tanks
Battery Boxes Compliment Our Core of Fuel Tank Business Assembled at all three plants. The many variations are build to order and shipped JIT(Just In Time). Used on Buses, Heavy Duty Trucks and Over the Road Tractors. Battery boxes are typically comprised of a set of steps, air tanks, and the metal box for the engine battery. The assembly can have various configurations that vary by each truck model, leading to complex production requirements. Proform Group Inc. maintains an agile and trained line that keeps the needs of the customer first.
At Proform Group Inc. we manufacture a wide range of tank-related assemblies, including strap assemblies, support brackets and school bus crash cages. We also produce luggage doors and BIW panel assemblies for sleeper and day cabs.